Friday, July 29, 2011

Seeking for Commitment? Don't be Needy

"Hi ladies,

Any woman who tells a man, 'Take whatever time you need to decide what you want to do with me' is not a wise woman. No woman should ever tell a man to take whatever amount of time he needs to decide what to do with her. She gets to sit on the sideline of hope, waiting for him to make a decision...no way!

How about:
"I do understand you're scared and not sure if you are making the right decision for your life. Life can be a big scary place, filled with so many uncertainties, and within that uncertainty I have found stable ground with you. I have found a man that makes me smile and takes care of me; deep down inside, I know I am loved by you.

So if you are unsure about your feelings for me or you do not want something more from this relationship, of course I understand. And hope you understand when I say, I love you, but I have to move on and find a man who is willing to make a full commitment to me, a man who seeks marriage."

Something along those lines that sends a clear message: I love you but I'm not going to wait for you to make a decision."

Sounds good? Join Dating Without Drama community! Real people with inspiring answers to your love life curiousity